Friday, February 7, 2020

Random photos

Just some random photos from recent to months ago that I may or may not have posted :-)

Bobby and I were big on avocado toast for a bit.  The thick drizzle of balsamic vinegar makes it extra yummy!  And the tomatoes were from our yard:
The view at the bottom of the hill when we drive home, before we make the left turn at the traffic light.  This day seemed particular pretty with the marine layer rolling in:
It's not every day that you have to stop and wait for horses and their riders to cross the road:
Charlie has me so hooked on boba tea that I actually went out of the way to find some! Tasty!!!
Our new glass bathroom knobs finally arrived!  I don't quite like the way these feel on the hand but maybe these won't break off as easily.  Still so pretty to look at though.  I keep telling Bobby that these knobs will totally sell the house when that time comes - and we know that time will come... eventually :-/
Our school had an Open House last weekend and the kids in the class were given the task last week to write about what they like about the school.  And this is what Charlie wrote:
"I love the Teaching Parents like my mom" and so cute how he put the heart shape and then a winky face!  Awwww... so sweet! I have to admit, my heart did melt just that little bit. I have yet to find Graham's note.  Have to keep searching on the big board!

When I was writing Holiday cards to an old housing host in Ohio, it made me think back about how he had sent me some Graeter's ice-cream when I was pregnant with Graham.  I searched up the company's website and discovered that they have their products at our local supermarket!  But wow, can you believe that it is more expensive than Haagen-Dazs??!  Okay, maybe just like by a quarter or 50cents, but still.  Whaaaat...!!!  Still so worth it. LOL!!! ;-p
Hope you all enjoyed these.  More random photos to come next time!

No comments: