Saturday, October 26, 2019

Garage organization

This garage seems to be a never-ending story.  Eventually, we will actually see some garage floor here!
And then, there is this too... a door up on the framing of the garage???!  I wonder if this is the original door that is a fire-proof one into the house (from the garage).  Seems that the current one is just a regular interior door which is totally not up to code!
I did managed to unpacked a few more boxes and found multiple pairs of golf shoes.  How many do we actually need??!
Yay...!!! I see some floor!!! 
Although I did cheat a little.  The Thule is now outside by the rubbish bins:
I did unload about 6 boxes but now there are clothes in the garage that Bobby needs to go through:
And there are also some sheets that need to be rewashed and repacked/stored elsewhere... and also a few other things back in the house.  My form of organization is so NOT organized.  Ha ha ha!!!

No comments: