Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day (Feb 14)

Hmm... this year, I didn't buy a gift for Bobby - although I did get him a card :-)  As for the gift, I actually dug it up from the backyard.  The weirdest coincidence was that I saw a succulent that pretty much matched our family!  Can you see it???
At first I thought that perhaps the big one would be Mommy but then the boys vetoed that and said, the big one is Daddy.  The little one on the side is Mommy. And of course, each of the two "tentacles" represent Charlie and Graham.  PERFECT! :-D

And speaking of PERFECT, nothing screams Valentine's than chocolate covered strawberries.  The boys helped me lick off some leftover chocolate.  Okay, okay,... I licked the spatula too :-P
The only way for the boys to eat their grapes too without complaining is to put them all on a stick together with the chocolate covered strawberries!
Bobby felt guilty for not getting anything for Momma so he stopped by the grocery store on the way home and bought a card and some chocolates.  Yes honey, I am posting this!
Graham's class worked on making a very nice card:
Graham even wrote the poem all by himself, titled "I Love You More Than Nachos".  And trust me, Graham really loves his nachos - so this really means a lot!
I believe he actually ended up crying in class because he was frustrated and struggled in writing this poem.  But in the end, he did it!!!

And oh, I used up the rest of the melted chocolate with some graham crackers.  These were a hit too with everyone.  YUMMY!!!
So maybe the chocolate covered strawberries and graham crackers were considered gifts?  Although, it would have been a lot quicker to just buy something. LOL!

No comments: