Saturday, February 2, 2019

A trip down Huff-and-Puff hill (Jan 18)

It had been a while since we walked down to the tide pools. So since it was such a nice day after school a couple of weeks ago (it has been raining so much!!!) I decided to take the boys for a little hike down to the beach.  A beautiful day for sure!
Due to all rain/system that had come through, the waves have been so high/strong.  Check out the big splash when the wave hits the rock!  And Graham and Charlie like nothing better than throwing rocks into the ocean.  Boys, I tell you!
Charlie was taking his chances standing on a big rock:
Charlie and I ended up getting our shoes wet as we weren't quick enough when a wave came in.  Oops!  And I do NOT like wet socks and wet shoes!!!

 The boys continued to play while I stacked rocks and watched the waves and enjoyed the sun:
Charlie managed to find a really lovely shell!!!
I keep reminding myself and the boys how lucky we are living here :-)

No comments: