Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Dressed up for class photo

I don't know why but somehow I totally forgot to get matching shirts for the boys' Fall class photo!  I found some sort of checkered shirts in their closet. And somehow, Graham and Charlie loves wearing long socks for school now.  I couldn't really get a good photo in the hallway of our apartment.  Charlie is being cheeky again, as usual:
Gosh, Charlie is getting so tall!  I think Graham is too but somehow it is not as obvious.  People are still asking if the boys are twins.  And now, Graham and Charlie don't want to buzz their hair short anymore.  Graham says the girls like it short but he likes it longer as his hair feels softer that way.  And Charlie wants to part his hair like Daddy.  What a difference a year makes!  Here's a photo taken last year at the end of October:
Makes you wonder what will happen next year??!

No comments: