Monday, June 5, 2017

Graham's big boy bike

In order to beat the heat, we had to get to the park fairly early (for a weekend, that is). I was so tempted to sleep in but I knew the longer I procrastinated in bed, the hotter it would get at the park.

I'm not sure who is more excited - Graham or Charlie. Charlie is super excited to blow bubbles!!!
Graham had a chance to bring Kamil the Camel home from school for his birthday week:
Graham struggles a bit to get on the bike as it is just a tad high for him:
But once he is on, he's off!  This was only his 2nd attempt at the bike that day:
It's amazing how the balance bike (bike with no pedals) had really prepped him for this. Thumbs up from Graham!
Graham tells me he doesn't like his bike. He LOVES his bike! Happy Graham!
Charlie on the other hand is working on the balance bike:
He is doing great! Just struggles a little to get the bike up the hill!
Charlie might actually be ready for pedals. I will have to figure out how to put them back on the little bike. Haha!

Happy family!

No comments: