Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Golf tourney #3

I managed to sneak away yesterday early morning to play in my 3rd UAE PGA event this summer.  Bob asked me if I was going to post another photo of a time-stamp while in the car when leaving. Answer would be... YES!
Sooooo early!!! It was a 1 1/2 hour drive into Dubai.  Traffic was not bad at all, which was nice.

Unfortunately, I did not play too well this time. I did managed to get myself back into contention after birdieing the 17th hole (just a 1-day event) but ended up in the water on my next tee-shot on the 18th hole.  Oh well, back to the drawing board!  I suppose a practice round would have help :-)

On the drive back, I managed to take a quick snapshot of the Burj Khalifa.  Magnificent!
 I did find out yesterday that there is going to be a new world's tallest tower - also in Dubai.  "The Tower" will be 100 meters taller than the Burj Khalifa!

No comments: