Thursday, February 27, 2014

Graham is now 3 years and 9 months old

Can't believe my baby is going to be 4 years old in less than 3 months!!! Look at that handsome boy :-)
Haircuts now are quite traumatic, even with lollipops.  I suppose I have myself to blame since I did nick him a few times with the clippers.

Graham is now able to write the letter "G".  G for Graham, as he would say!
And it gets even more impressive. Ha!
He tells me it's a snake.  As you can tell, Graham has quite the imagination.  He would build something with his legos or toys and would name it something or rather-merator... or something like that :-)

Graham loves to sing:
In case you have trouble understanding him, he's saying... "Let's clap our hands with love, we are a family, the circus we will go."

And sometimes, he'll even play the piano!

And I know my little boy is growing up when he'd rather wear his boxer briefs instead of his regular underwear!
Graham is silly and funny and cute at the same time without even trying very hard.
What a character!

No comments: