Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swim time!

Our neighbor invited us to get into their pool last week. The temperature of the water was superb! It was Graham's first time in the big pool. He was a bit upset when I walked away to get the camera:
We put on a foam pad swim-trainer on him but I think it was a little bit too big. The front pad would come straight up to his chin. He seemed quite insecure in the water and would not let go of me and kept tugging on my tankini strap!
Part 2 of swim-time... we got him a different floatie:
And I think he enjoyed this a lot better. This floatie was still a bit tipsy though that it required a little bit of balancing on the front. So if he did tilt forward, he would accidentally dunk his head into the water and take a big gulp! Choke, choke, choke! Poor fella!
The floatie was nice in a way that it had this big shade and I was able to take shade as well in the heat :-)

I just bought another new floatie during our neighborhood garage sale yesterday. It would be pretty funny if this $1 purchase works the best!

No comments: