Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Last Sunday, we celebrated Bobby's second Father's Day. We really didn't do too much. The US Open was on so we watched golf on TV pretty much all day long. Once that was over, Daddy cooked some steaks on the grill and we had a nice dinner at home which included tomatoes and salad from the garden.

Graham and I got Daddy a notebook with a nice pic of him and Graham on the cover. I tried to sew Bobby's new summer family shorts, but that didn't work out so well. Somehow the crotch area just doesn't fit right! I need to check my measurements because this seems to happen all the time. I did end up making alterations and making my own shorts :-)

Graham did get his summer family shorts:

Looks like it might be a little tight around the crotch area too! I'll get it right eventually with enough practice :-)

No comments: