Friday, June 17, 2011

Hair update - 2 years later

It was 2 years yesterday since I had my hair buzzed in memory of my Mom. Can't believe I haven't had a single hair cut in 2 years!!! It's amazing how the hair just naturally layers itself as it grows longer.I'm glad my bangs are more manageable now. I had some crazy hair days throughout this journey. I think I'll leave those pictures out :-)

My next hair buzz will be held in conjunction with another LPGA Futures Tour event. This year, it will be at the Pennsylvania Classic in Harrisburg, PA at the Felicita Golf Resort and Spa. The charity of the golf tournament is the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - which will be a perfect fit for the hair donation event (which will again benefit the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign). So, mark the date... AUGUST 2!!! And do let me know if anyone would like to donate their hair for a great cause!

By the way, the youtube video of my first hair buzz has now been viewed 13,853 times!
Here it is again if you missed it the first time:

No comments: