Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

It was my first Mother's Day this past Sunday and it was nice to start it off with a little surprise on the kitchen counter!
We had thought about spending the day at the zoo, but after a late start in the morning and spending time at Home Depot (tile shopping!)... we decided to just hang out in the backyard.
Graham obviously loves to chew on his shoe:
He's got some crazy hair going on!
Graham loves to play "upside down"!
I love my little boy!
Bobby and I had a nice dinner at home. Bobby cooked up some steaks (yes honey, I did notice the grill marks on the steaks) and also grilled some sweet corn (yes honey, oil, salt, and pepper in the foil). Dinner was yummy in my tummy! But weirdly enough, I still ended up washing dishes!

It's so amazing being a mom and so wonderful watching Graham's every step. I wish my mom was still around so I can tell her how much I really appreciate her. You don't really realize how much work goes into being a mom until you actually become one. And now I understand why my mom was always so absent-minded and trying to multitask all the time. I'm just like her!!!

No comments: