Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally! Daycare for Graham!

We finally found a daycare that both Bobby and I were comfortable with. We were originally going to have him at a scheduled daycare center (MW 8:30am to 3:30pm) but the place went private and they could no longer accept any kids under the age of 3. So, we found this other place and I think it actually works a lot better for me because it's more like a drop-off center. I can drop Graham off anytime I want and pick him up whenever. They are open till midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. CRAZY! Anyhow, the flexibility is really nice.
Graham's first day was this past Monday. Bobby wanted to see the place and once he gave the thumbs up, we figured why not just leave Graham there for an hour while we had our lunch. Graham just sat at the entrance of the room for a bit... then slowly crawled over to the toys. He gave Mommy and Daddy a couple of looks and went straight back to the toys! I guess he'll do just fine at the new place :-)

By the way, Graham has upgraded to the 2nd stage sippy cup.
He can no longer squeeze the nipple and get himself all wet!
Graham has also learned to open up the storage/toy bin:
And, he loves to smack his lips while he eats!
I recently started him on some yogurt and we are slowly mixing in "real" milk with his formula. He needs to get bigger so the kids at daycare can't bully him! Ha!

No comments: