Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bathroom remodeling - End of Day 4

Almost there! A lot of progress was made today. The floor tiles are completely laid out now:And all the white subway tiles in the shower area were put in today as well. I think the pattern looks pretty good - staggered/horizontal both top and bottom 2 rows and then a band of glass tiles, and then, straight/vertical in between. The contractors have yet to lay those glass tiles but I think it's looking quite nice already!
I have to apologize for the slanted picture. I couldn't get into the tub to take a wider image because the toilet is still in the bathtub. And it's a bit more challenging with a baby in the other hand :-)
Grout all day tomorrow and the tile contractors are done! The plumber is coming back to install the shower fixtures and a glass contractor is coming by to measure the door. I hope the estimate isn't too much!

No comments: