Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Graham!

Can't believe our little boy is now 1 year old! I can still remember clearly how I was waddling around with my big belly. And then in the early morning of the 22nd, my water broke and after that, Bobby and I were just sitting around the kitchen table trying to figure out what to do next!

Well, here he is... our birthday boy!
Graham got a nice card from Grandma and Pop-pop (who drove in from NJ). Graham also got $1 for turning 1 year old!
And now, here comes the birthday cake - rice krispies with vanilla icing and cheerios on top for his name:
Graham didn't hesitate to dig into his cake!
He sure had a good time! YUM!
Grandma and Pop-pop also brought lots of presents from NJ - A fancy rocking horse that belongs to Graham's cousin Madison in NJ, a wheel barrel as well as a dump truck to help Mommy in the yard with, of course.
And finally after a good bath, we had to measure Graham on the height chart in his bedroom. I have yet to still finish painting it!
It was a WONDERFUL first birthday!!!

No comments: