Monday, March 29, 2010

Sis' visit to Tulsa

My sister came by to visit me last week. It worked out well as Bobby was out of town again for work. We spent quite a bit of time getting the baby's room ready - fixing up the crib, finding the right mattress, and buying all the other essentials to dress it up. And then, also putting the dresser together - only to find out that one of the parts were labeled incorrectly! I'm still waiting to hear back from the company. Hopefully it's as easy as them sending a part vs. us taking the dresser apart and sending the whole thing back! If that's the case, I'm going to just go to Target and trade our drawer for one of the correct ones in the store!
When Bobby came home on Saturday, we all made dumplings for dinner.
Yup, that's me... belly getting big at 32-weeks!
On Sunday, Bobby and I went to play golf. It was a little chilly starting out, but it turned out to be a really nice day at the end.
And Bobby wants the record to show that he won 1-up by the 18th hole. It was a close match. I'm still trying to shake off those wedge shanks!
As for my indoor garden, things are sprouting along nicely! The weather is suppose to be really nice and sunny this week too, so that will definitely help speed up the process!
Our Chanticleer Ornamental Pear tree (which we previously thought was a Dogwood) is also coming into full bloom. I just love those cream white flowers. So pretty!

No comments: