Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby update - 29 weeks

Well,... here's me at 29 weeks! I've never felt more pregnant in my life! I'm really starting to feel myself waddle, especially after playing 18 holes. And I am out of breath so easily just by putting my shoes on or bending over to pick something up. I can feel little baby Graham (yes, we finally picked a name!) moving around in my belly, especially at night. Let's hope he's more quiet when he is out in the real world!
And after almost 2 1/2 months, we were finally able to see our baby again during an ultrasound session. Here's a picture of his profile:
I think I've labeled his face correctly! You can never tell what's what in these ultrasound images!
Baby Graham is larger than what he's suppose to be at 29 weeks. Right now, he's in the 85th percentile - meaning that only 15% of other babies are larger than him. The doctor recommended that I should switch from 2% to 1% milk so there is less fat content. Guess we want to be sure he doesn't get TOO big!
In the meantime, we've been receiving some really nice gifts from friends and family. We can't thank everyone enough for their generosity! One gift recently in particular stands out - a blanket from Bobby's aunt Betty. After hearing about the "monkey" in the baby's room, she handmade a baby blanket with monkeys on it! And I have to say, it's pretty close to the monkey that I drew on the wall!
Only 6 more weeks to go! :-) Bobby and I are definitely getting more excited! Although I think I'm rather more anxious about the delivery!

No comments: