Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nice visit from Doug & Myla

This past weekend, Bobby's brother and sis-in-law came by to visit us here in Tulsa. Unfortunately, it rained both days! We were able to catch a basketball game on Saturday - University of Tulsa vs. UTEP (University of Texas at El Paso). Tulsa was not playing very well and the fans were yelling at the referees for some bad calls. Within the last 5 minutes of the game, fans were already starting to trickle out of the stadium. It was a terrible sight to see!
During this trip, Doug & Myla taught us how to play a card game called Euchre. It was tough at first but I think I finally got the gist of it on the second night!
As for the guest bathroom - I only got as far as primer. By the way, seal first - then even out with plaster and sanding, then primer! And I couldn't get behind the toilet so looks like I'll need to take the water tank off to seal and prime that area. I may take a little break first though before getting back to fixing the bathroom!

No comments: