Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I shall name you...

STEVE!!! Ok, I guess that was an inside joke between me and Bobby... but if you've watched the cartoon "Cloudy with a chance of meatball", you just might get it :-)
So what do you think of my snowman??? The "mound" looked so pathetic when I came home from grocery shopping yesterday so I thought I'd finish my masterpiece. A head, couple of twigs for his arms, baby twigs inserted into his head for eyes, another twig for his mouth, and of course, some fresh pine needles as his hair piece! I think he looks great! And quite funny too - I couldn't stop laughing when I got done! Hehe! Well, at least Bobby upgraded him from a snow "mound" to a snow "goblin". I think he looks very cute, especially with those 3 big buttons. How very classy! ;-)

1 comment:

S and T said...

I love the "fingers" on one of the arms lol!