Friday, March 13, 2009

The Move

The move is finally over... Yay! Unfortunately, we did get a ding on our bed frame when the movers were trying to set the dresser in the bedroom. There are also scratches above the ding, which reminds me about the new scratch on the hardwood floors, right at the very front door! I think it probably happened when they were bringing in the fridge. I was just at Lowe's and we will most likely be able to fix them, but it's just a matter of how well. Talk about a frequent traveler to Lowe's. One of the guys said "You're back!" when he saw me. :-s
This home move also entailed a baby cut on my pinky (p.s. aluminium dryer vents are very sharp!) and tripping over the lawn mower and falling on your butt. Yes... I will be sore tomorrow. And the flight of stairs in the new house doesn't help either!

No comments: