Friday, March 20, 2009

Let the season begin!

The Duramed Futures Tour is back in full swing. Today's event started at 2:25pm for me - the 2nd to last group. I got to sleep in again, which was really nice :-)
But I guess I was still out of it today... out of competitive playing that is. Walking up to my ball on the 1st fairway, I finally realized that I had forgotten to pick up my pin sheet for the day! Silly me! Thankfully my other playing partner was nice enough to share hers for the first 2 holes. I was able to have the volunteer cart driver pick one up for me before the 3rd hole, as the second hole came back towards the clubhouse. Won't be forgetting my pin sheet the rest of the season now!
Shot 75 today... not too shabby for not playing competitively all winter long. Will have to do better tomorrow, since I didn't win the lottery today! Darn!

No comments: