Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 1 at the new house!

So here it is! Our new home! It's a little bit old and needs a little bit of TLC. Ok... maybe quite a bit more than we expected. I've already started tearing out the carpet for the office downstairs, the stairwell, and the hallway upstairs. So, only 4 more bedrooms and 4 closets to go! They sure use a lot of staples for those carpet pads! And it's amazing how much dust and dirt is under that carpet pad. YUCK!
The backyard will need some work too. Although with the weather being so cold, it's difficult to tell what's already planted in the backyard. Looks like I'll just have to wait a little bit longer before I start planting my garden again. As for the deck, that is going to be Bob's project. He has promised to finish staining the deck... by the next snowfall!
Well, looks like it will be another busy day tomorrow. I have to clean and paint the inside of the closets and pantry as well. Seems like there's so much to do and so little time! And of course, I can't forget to practice my golf too. The season is going to start in 3 weeks!

No comments: