Saturday, June 8, 2024

More random photos

Photo dump from last month. First of, the birds are finally using the 2nd birdhouse I put up!
I've been trying to sell these tires for the past few weeks now, but no luck!  These were the original tires that were on our truck.  They are great tires but they do not work well in the cold weather unfortunately.
I'm not sure if anyone will buy them as they have dried up a bit after being stored in the garage for the past year.  Maybe I can re-use them around the garden somewhere? And hope the neighbors don't complain about it being unsightly??!  OMG, I just looked up idea online for upcycling tires.  There's so many things you can do/make!! 😆

Charlie on the last day of school!  How quickly the year has gone by:
Graham still carries his heavy binder and continues to wear his favorite shirt!  Thankfully he has about 4 of the same ones. LOL!
Oh, this neighbor's cat - I'm sure this is the culprit!
Somehow my garden bed is now it's litter box??! Ewww...!!!
Graham brought back the vase that he made from school.  Very cool!
And I finally bought a steamer! Hoping to make some "man tou" or "pau", which basically is plain Chinese buns or meat buns.  My grandmother used to make them all the time:
In the meantime, I'm going to cheat and just use frozen dumplings :-P
The poppies in the garden are in full bloom.  So pretty!
So are the peonies.  I wish they had some sort of smell to them, but the don't!  
That's it for now. There are so many flowers now blooming in the garden.  I'll be sure to take some photos and share them :-)

No comments: