Sunday, December 3, 2017

Recent happenings

On our bike ride recently, we discovered a rock pier.  Photo op!
Since it's just me and the boys, we don't get too far:
Yes, the boys do really love the sand, especially Graham.  Can you tell???!
The view back towards the Pointe:
And obviously roller-blades are not meant to look like this!  Thankfully I didn't have too much further to go, to catch up with the boys on their bicycles.  And also so glad I didn't fall over when the roller-blades finally fell apart:
Might think about a new pair for Christmas??? Although I did see a guy on an electric skateboard today though.  Definitely less effort to catch up with the boys.  Ha ha!
And speaking of Christmas, the trees are up in some of the shopping plazas,  This is a pretty one:
The boys are happy that Mommy is baking again.  Bobby asked me why and I said because the berries were on sale :-)
And yes, I get to use my fancy ceramic pie bird vent.  I did end up putting the pie back in the oven for a few more minutes as it did seem a little undercook at the time the photo was taken.

Wish I could have saved this mochi ice-cream/dessert though! It is sold frozen and I put it out to thaw for a few minutes.  Obviously completely forgot about it!  I couldn't waste it so I did spoon up as much of that melted vanilla ice cream as I could.
And no, I did not lick the plate, although I did think about it :-P

No comments: