Sunday, December 31, 2017

Finding Santa

Santa was at Lunada Bay a couple of weeks ago but the line was just too long that evening. Charlie was quite disappointed (actually, he was super sad!) so I decided we would go to the mall to find Santa.  We left early (Dec 21) and there was thankfully only one other family in front of us to sit with Santa.  Phew!
I was not able to take my own photos so I had to actually buy a package. What a phony!  Oh well... $25 bucks later...
Charlie was just BEAMING when saw Santa!  So definitely worth it :-D

We take some other photos with the Christmas decor:
The boys got a peppermint lollie after the photo session. Unfortunately, that lollie did not sit well in Graham's belly.  He told me he had to use the restroom and while we were searching for it, I hear a splat! I turn around and his breakfast is already on the floor of the mall.  Oops!!! And yet, he did not want to go home and somehow, he managed to keep himself clean through the entire process.  So we continued on shopping at the mall.  Never a dull moment with the boys!
Time to take a little break.  Love the live plant wall towards the back:
Mommy wanted to get some boots for Christmas as all of my boots in storage went moldy.  I actually do not like shopping for shoes because it is always difficult to find the right shoe size for my big feet.  But looks like everything went really well at this particular shoe store. Even the boys got new shoes - with lights! How did that happen??!!?
Win-win for everyone.  Merry Christmas to Mommy and Graham and Charlie!

No comments: