Wednesday, October 4, 2017

So many boxes!

The day finally came for the boxes to be collected (Sept 26).  I spent every single day for a whole week trying to pack all these boxes.  PHEW!!!
Graham and Charlie are hanging out in the corner playing with their tablets.  It was great having the boys out of the way but I am definitely limiting their time on it once we are in California!

You think these movers would be equipped with some sort of dolly.  No comments...
This particular box is being sent with love and kisses from Charlie :-)
This is it!  Well, I thought it was 30 boxes but Bobby later said 40, which included 2 golf travel bags and a luggage containing a rug. I am an expert at folding rugs now, thanks to Google and YouTube.
Wonder when this will all get to Los Angeles, California??!  It's exactly one week now since we left Abu Dhabi and living out of the suitcase.

And things just got interesting today.  We received the key for our new apartment this morning but we are basically moving in without any furniture.  Ha ha!!!  And to make it even more challenging, Graham and Charlie will be starting school this Friday. As much as I want them to start ASAP I was completely thrown off when the lady in the School District Administrative office said Thursday.  Thankfully I was able to postpone it by a day when she saw and heard the panic in my face and voice.  Too funny! :-D

No comments: