Tuesday, October 4, 2016

First eagle at ADGC

I joined up in the Ladies Day tourney at the Abu Dhabi Golf Club today.  Who knew I would be making my first eagle on Hole #10 - a par 5.  I pitched it in from 51 yards.  My new coach would be so proud as we've been working on our yardages with my wedges just a couple of weeks ago.  Seems like something is working. I ended up 4-under for the day (37, 31 with 29 total putts).  Very happy! My best score yet off the Red Tees :-)

In other news, Bobby also had his first eagle last week - on a Par 4, Hole #11.  Hmm... I can't quite remember how far it was now. The story keeps changing like fishing stories ;-)   He did participate in a scramble event with a newfound friend just this past weekend.  And these two had a combined scramble score of 64 and won the event!!!  Bobby is so proud of his trophy!
Needless to say, it didn't take long for it to find it's new home in the TV cabinet.  Congrats Daddy!!!

No comments: