Monday, November 3, 2014

Charlie is 2 years 3 months old

Our little Charlie is definitely blossoming. He has been talking up a storm and eating a lot lately too! Unlike Graham, he loves his vegetables - broccoli, asparagus, carrots to name a few.
I think his favorite phrase is "I need snack!"
Charlie is constantly asking for food and it seems like he has this permanent chocolate food stain on his chin.  Yes, he loves his chocolate and all those other sweets too!
He throws a good tantrum but when Charlie is happy, he is just super cute. Peek-a-boo!
Charlie loves playing with playdoh!
And legos. Not exactly sure what it is, but as long as he does :-)
And occasionally he plays nicely with his big brother Graham.  The boys are getting better with jigsaw puzzles:
We are working on colors and he's getting there!
Charlie still suffers from separation anxiety at school but hopefully that will subside soon.  At home, he rather sleeps on the chaise lounge that's in his room rather than his converted crib.  I've had to lay next to him until he falls asleep but tonight, we made some progress. We put a chair in his room and I was actually able to sit in the chair while he fell asleep. Normally, he would have wanted to be right next to me or on me when I'm sitting on a chair! Sort of like this with movie nights at home:
Never a dull moment with my little CharChar!

No comments: