Sunday, December 2, 2012

Graham is 2 1/2 years old

Graham turned 2 1/2 years old this past November 22.  Can't believe we have a 2 1/2 year old running around in our house now.  At only 35" tall and weighing in at 28 lbs, he is such a ball of energy!  Thankfully he is getting better at listening and doesn't run too far from the shopping cart when I'm out grocery shopping.
Graham's recent achievement is learning to ride on this tricycle.  I was such a proud Mommy that I almost cried when I saw him do it!
And thankfully, he is still doing great as a big brother.  He would come by and tell me when he hears Charlie crying and even wants to feed him the bottle.  The difficult task right now is trying to get Graham to sit still when I take his picture for his photo album:
See what I mean?!!?
And Graham continues to sleep on the floor/exercise mat next to our bed at night.  We would read to him before bedtime and right after tucking him in and walking away, he would proceed to bring his blankie and pillow (although he stole my pillow from our bed the other day!) and tuck himself to sleep.  I wonder how long this will go on for!

No comments: