Sunday, September 2, 2012

Charlie is 1 month old!

Charlie just turned 1 month old this past Friday.  And how do we celebrate?  Cupcakes, of course!
We did the same thing with Graham when he turned 1 month old.  And I think he's obviously enjoying them more now.
Here he is asking for seconds!
Turning 1 month old also meant the end of our confinement (according to the Chinese tradition).  We went out as a family of 4 for the first time for dinner.  Thankfully, everything went quite smoothly!

Here's daddy and his 2 boys:
I then decided to move Charlie so he could get a better view of Mommy :-)
... which was probably a good thing because not long after that, I had to give Charlie his binky to stop him from crying!
After dinner, it was a trip to Sam's club. I love those big carts where you can put Graham and Charlie/the carseat next to each other.
All in all, it was a great day.  My boys are growing up so quickly!

No comments: