Thursday, August 25, 2011

Graham's 15-month Doctor Appt

Graham had his doctor's appointment this past Monday. Can't believe he's already 15 months old! And unfortunately, still no new attempts at walking, but he is trying to stand more. He has also learned to sit on his chair quite well:


Graham was able to impress the doctor on his intelligence, especially when I asked him to point to his body parts - his belly button, nose, and ears. And the doctor definitely had a good laugh when I asked Graham to show his tongue and he proceeded to say "la la la" while sticking his tongue out! Too cute!

Well, here is our little munchkin:
So at 15 months, Graham is 30" tall (25% percentile) and 20lbs 9oz (5% percentile). He grew an inch and put on just over 1lb in 3 months. Haha! I wish I was only able to put on 1lb in 3 months. I think I put on 3lbs in 1 month!

The doctor was also asking me how many words can Graham say right now. I really wasn't sure so when I got home from the appointment, I started listing down things that he says right now. And it seems like a lot of them start with "na". Graham uses "na" for "no" and "more" and then of course, you have "na-na" for "banana", "knock-knock", and the most oddly thing - his blankie! He's new one is "ma-ma" - but not for "Mama". It's actually stands for ~ what does a kitty cat say? Meow-meow!

Graham can feed himself for the most part now:

As you can see, he is very good with that fork when it comes to raviolis! When he is super-hungry though with some other foods, he would just start shoving his food with his hand because the spoon/fork is just too slow!

Well, that's all we have to report right now. He's definitely a growing boy. He's been eating a lot more lately. And oh, finally! He didn't cry when I dropped him off at daycare today! That's the first time that I actually just set him down on the floor and he took off to play with a toy. He can't leave home without his "na-na" though - it's definitely his security blankie!

No comments: