Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First snow day for Graham

Our first snowfall of the year started this past Sunday. I finally decided to get Graham dressed to see the "white stuff" up close. I'm not sure if he really figured out what was going on, except for being all bundled up in his snow suit, sweater, gloves and hat!
He wouldn't really smile so I thought I'd put him in a different spot...
Nope... that didn't work either. Still no smile. And even for that brief moment, I was starting to get cold, especially with the wind blowing! I knew I should have put on my hat and gloves!
But we couldn't go in the house yet without taking a picture by the Christmas tree.
At this point, Graham is probably saying to himself, "Losing interest..!" (something that his own Daddy would say!) But my perseverance paid off. I finally got a smile by the 3rd and final photo by the tree :-)

No comments: