Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby registry

Bobby and I decided to head out to Target this past Saturday to start our baby registry. And who would have though that so many other people would do the same too! The baby isles at Target sure was busy and there's barely enough space to get 2 shopping carts in the same isle!
Thankfully there were only 4 isles in the baby department. But even then, I think we spent over 2 hours at Target that day! Picking out the big items were easier - the crib, car seat, stroller, etc... but then when it came to items like clothing - how many onesies does a baby really need??? There's the long sleeve onesie, short sleeve onesie, the new born onesie, 0-3 month onesie, cotton or organic, onesies with mittens or no mittens... YIKES!!! So let's not even get started about the milk bottles! Phew!
Anyhow, once we got the list at the end of the day, I see "Airbake Natural 2-pc. med/lg cookie combo". What's that??? Once I get home and get online - I notice that we have put cookie sheets in the baby's registry. How did that happen!? There were also other items in there that we had deleted but still appeared on the registry as well as items we had scanned and didn't make it on the list. Looks like they have a bug in their registry program! Anyhow, after tinkering with the list a few more times, I decided to start a new registry at Toys "R" Us. I'm sure my sister will have plenty to say about these lists!!

No comments: