Wednesday, April 30, 2008

El Paso "Exfoliation" Especial...

With wind gusting up to 50 mph this afternoon... there were several occasions when the dust picked up and we were sand blasted on the golf course! And it sure hurts! All you can do is turn your back towards that dust storm, attempt to stand still, and hang on to your cap! Despite keeping your mouth shut tight, you can still get that gritty feeling in your teeth once the storm blows through. Yuck! The strong wind reminded me of the tournament conditions from last year when the Tour decided to suspend play for the afternoon tee-times for Day 2. Apparently the golf balls would not stay put on the greens when placed and the flag sticks were flying out of their cups! I was rather upset with that decision since I had already finished my round that morning in that crazy wind! But I'm much more prepared this year... so BRING IT ON!!!! :-)

No comments: