Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is there light at the end of this tunnel?

Well... another missed cut. It was a rough week. My shortgame has failed me again (although my bunker shots have improved :-). Guess the 16 hours on the road these next 2 days will be good for me to think... and rethink about my game. In any case, I will have a week to recuperate before my next event. It sure seems like it's one step forward and two steps back! I suppose it wasn't such a great idea either to switch putters in between rounds. I figured perhaps maybe I could pull a Mark Calcavecchia... NOT!
By the way, I did end up using my old driver this week. The new (or old) conventional grip is staying despite the shaky start. I believe we'll do better with it in the long run. Perseverance shall pay off some day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

S and T said...

Remember the saying, "If it were easy, everyone would do it." =)

And there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is NOT a train!!

Keep at it, CLP. Hey at any rate it beats sitting behind a desk everyday!

S & T.

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

Haha! Hopefully it's NOT a train. I wouldn't know what hit me! :-)