Thursday, August 29, 2024

New company logo (6/30)

Looks like it's time to find my company logo!  And actually, I probably could give Charlie some credit. And perhaps a little help from AI (Artificial Intelligence). Can't seem to get too far and needing a little help occasionally!

We did have a few choices before I finally decided on this one! 

There were so many options with colors. Yikes!
Yup, still partial to butterflies :-)

And also business cards and the company website.  Check!     


Be sure to check it out when you get a chance:  https://plantsandpaint.biz/

Thankfully most of the website was already pre-filled and had plenty of templates where I just needed to add my own photos and descriptions. Technology has come so far!

And I've just realized that all of this happened on my late mom's birthday! 💓

No comments: