Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

I can't really remember what we did now for Valentine's Day.  I think we just had dinner at home.  Did I make steaks?!  The last batch of steaks I grilled was really yummy - that's all I remember for now.  Ha!

I did get the boys some new additions to their marble run.  I'm hoping they will be off their phones more with it:

Although there isn't much space to work the marble run other than in one corner of the kitchen floor?!
I did finally get done with a table that I had bought from a thrift store a long long time ago. Figured it would be a good game table for the basement.  Will post an update on that soon!  
By the way, Graham said these 2 add-ons were too expensive for what it does.  Hmmm... these kids are too difficult to please these days?!

Bob wasn't so sure about this helmet cooler though at first:
But it's been working really well for his canned drinks next to his work area! 
I think the boys are happier now too because they don't have to go downstairs to the fridge downstairs to get Bobby his carbonated drinks.  Ha!

Until next year!

No comments: