Monday, November 13, 2023

Neighborhood camping ~ Sept 10

Ok, I'm definitely behind on my posting now. It's Nov 13th today! I'm glad things are still under control back in IL while I'm still here in Malaysia.  This is my 3rd trip back since end of July as Dad is still in the hospital.  Been hoping he would be discharged by now, but unfortunately there are still a few things to be taken care of.  

In the meantime, Bob and the boys decided to camp out in the neighborhood camp-out this past September.  We were debating about doing that last year but decided not too.  We did watch the movie and have s'more, of course :-)

Tent is ready!  And actually, last year we couldn't quite find the tents yet, which was probably the main reason why we did not camp-out.  Thankfully I sort of had an idea where they were this year.  He he! 

Thumbs up from Graham!
It's a nice park within the neighborhood and there's already a few tents set up:
Graham is testing out the tent.  Yup, should fit all 3 of them in here for the night:
Everyone has a chair for movie night :-)
Good thing we have the truck for all of this stuff!
Everyone had a blast.  I don't remember how many s'mores they each had.  And I'm not even sure if they brushed their teeth as it is quite the walk to get home. In the dark, no less! So better I don't even know.  LOL!

Time to pack up and go home. It was good night. Thankfully not too cold :-)
Graham is enjoying breakfast by himself.  Awww... he is his own little man:
Hopefully I'll get a chance to camp with the boys next year!

No comments: