Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Random photos in Sept

There weren't too many in September as I was away again back in Malaysia.  It seemed like I had just recovered from Covid and the after a couple of weeks, I was back on the airplane again for those long flights - to see my dad in the hospital in Malaysia.

Graham, for whatever reason, decided to get the bows and arrows out again.  We do have a target that was given to us by a friend from last year.  I'm glad he decided to finally use it!
Here's another angle:
The golf net is coming handy for something.  Ha ha!

I'm home for a bit and I'm being sent up to the roof to fix some caulking around the skylights. Ha!
Graham has been flying his drone more these days, after finally getting an additional charger from the company.  We have not been able to find the charger to the drone since last using it during Christmas at Grandma's.  That was December of last year!  
It's been raining so much!
There's mushrooms in the yard! We're guessing these are called "Inky cap" mushrooms.  
Supposedly you can eat them??!  We are obviously not going to try it (yet??!) :-P

Here's another photo of them:
This memory popped up on my Facebook page in September.  This was the first fish Charlie caught at our lake.  He would be so disappointed if he caught one of these now.  Ha ha!
... because look at the fish he has been catching lately!  That's his friend holding the fish up.  As much as Charlie loves to fish, he doesn't like holding it. LOL!!
And we've changed the tires of the truck back to the year-round tires:  
Supposedly the ones from CA, that originally came with the car are no longer good.  I still don't get it though as those other ones still look pretty good to my eye. I'm guessing I don't know what I'm looking at?!  The tire shop wanted about $150 to get rid of EACH tire.  What?!?  Looks like we will have to figure out what to do with them if those CA ones are really done for!

No comments: