Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy Halloween (Oct 31)

I can't believe Christmas is next week!  And so I can't believe it's taken me THIS long to get the Halloween post up. Yikes!!

Being one of the Room Coordinator for Charlie's class, I was able to participate in his class party:
For tonight, Graham is going with his Spiderman outfit (again) and as for Charlie, he is "Stickman".  We taped up some glowsticks on his black clothing:
Seems to work quite well!  We were testing it out in the bathroom.  Ha ha!
And I decided to use the trunk of our truck to set up our little Halloween "staging" area for the trick-or-treaters.  Turned out pretty well!  Or at least some of the trick-or-treaters thought so too, which made me very happy :-)
I was prepped to buy lots of candy so there were two HUGE bags of candy.  Hopefully it's enough! The boys did dump their stash in the truck halfway through the night, so I told them I might use theirs to give away in case I run out. Ha! 

Right during setup, I did have to clean up the driveway because of this squirrel though.  Can you believe it??!

The boys' pumpkin lit up nicely at night.  We did buy some teeth for it to make it look a bit more scary:
Awesome sunset tonight!
This is the first time we let the boys roam around the neighborhood to go trick-or-treating by themselves, well actually - with their friends.  But each of them had their own friends. It was a bit difficult to not be worried, but all was well in the end.  Look at all the candy they got. YIKES!!
Oh, one more video.  This one of Charlie dancing with this glowstick costume.  Such a ham!
I wonder what next year's Halloween will entail?  Both Graham and Charlie are growing up so fast and their opinions are constantly changing!

No comments: