Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Recent happenings in Charlie's class

Charlie's teacher had a request to make homemade antibacterial wipes.  I can get "service hours" for doing this too, so why not!  Supposedly she has bad migraines and the smell of store-bought wipes really gives her a headache!  And we are not allowed to wear any perfume while volunteering in class too - not like I wear any but wow, that sounds like a serious migraine.  And to be teaching for the last 19 years..???! Quite the commitment!
All the ingredients were easy to obtain.  I think the most difficult part was trying to squeeze the other smaller half of the paper towel roll into the smaller tupperware!
Only 4 ingredients - vinegar, water, rubbing alcohol, and liquid dish soap:
Meanwhile in class... Charlie is writing and drawing a lot.  So cute!
Charlie wrote: "My favorite thing about school is recess.  I like playing with my friends" :-)

Charlie was Star Student last week.  He got to bring the class' mascot home.  He named him "Bear-Bear":
We brought Bear-Bear to play at the trees with some friends at our old school.  Unfortunately, a lot of friends had other plans and worse of all, the grass was just freshly cut too.  Aaaaachhhhooooo...!!!
So that also meant Bear-Bear had to take a bath:
I'm not exactly sure how much Charlie can actually read "Captain Underpants" but it was definitely picture-worthy :-)
One more of Charlie's "classic" drawings.  I is for... iPhone 8!  Funny thing is neither Bobby or I own an iPhone!
So glad Charlie is doing well at his new school!  And Graham is making great progress as well.  YAY!!!

No comments: