Monday, September 10, 2018

Random photos

As usual, some random photos from the past few weeks.  I have been lagging behind as usual. Ha!

I have decided to start a task assignment board for the Graham and Charlie to get ready for school in the morning.  If they do everything without me screaming and yelling, they both earn 30 minutes on their tablet each.  Well... it has worked on some occasions.  Definitely work in progress!
Lots of interesting looking cars during our last trip to Manhattan Beach:
Supposedly this one was a rental? We need to get one of these next time!
And who doesn't recognize this fancy one... a Maserati - Bobby's favorite car!
Photo op by the water fountain.  I think it's a red dog?
We were at an Italian restaurant and there was this saying on the wall.  I need to put this on our wall.  LOL!
Mommy finally goes out and buys a new phone.  Now that Graham and Charlie are up on the hill in the new school, my old cellphone reception is terrible! Hence, the new phone.  The boys are REALLY testing out the new phones in the store, especially the gaming part of it :-D
I think I am living vicariously through our Malaysian professional golfer on the men's European Tour.  Gavin Green is not quite the typical Malaysian name but so glad he is doing so well! 
Last but not least, a photo of Charlie taking up the ENTIRE bed!  Bobby has been traveling a bit and so we are letting him sleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed while he is away.  Not only did Charlie do this but he also gave me a karate-chop on my back with his leg one night!  At this point, I am really hoping Bobby doesn't travel too much!

No comments: