Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

We were actually in Phoenix this past Mother's Day (May 13).  So I think needless to say, Bobby got away quite easily with this one.  Ha!
The boys surprised me with some lovely cards and also my first orchid!
Never a dull moment trying to capture the perfect photo:
Okay, this is as good as it is going to get!
A bit tricky getting the orchid back to LA but we managed to tuck it nicely in a little nook in the trunk :-)
A few days later, Graham surprised me with another cards and a glass star which he painted all by himself at school. So sweet!
If you look at the blue envelope, Graham addressed the card to "Cindy" instead of Mommy.  Little stinker... HA HA!!!  And just a simple "from Graham" on the inside of the card:
On the other hand, Charlie picked out a card with lots of glitter and wrote lots of "I love you's".  So funny how different the boys are!
And more sweet words from Charlie and drawings as well.  He did say he is going to be an artist!
Charlie did enjoy some chalk drawing on the driveway again.  He was very creative with his caterpillar!
Thankfully I decided not to tackle the leak from the sprinkler line.  That might have ruined a good day!
Another lovely Mother's Day with my boys.  And a quick tribute to my mom - missing her lots, especially when I would do something silly that reminds me so much of her.  LOL!!! I guess it's true when they say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :-)
And lastly, a quick shout-out to my mom-in-law. Such a lovely feeling to be loved and know that she is always there for the support.  Thank you "Mom"! XOXO

No comments: