Monday, November 27, 2017

Random photos

Here are just some photos of random things I see when we are out and about.  And of course, I always have my camera handy in my handbag!  Even Charlie is getting to a point now that when he sees something interesting, he would ask for the camera :-)

I thought this was really clever - a stand with a book box.  And just as it says "Take a book, return a book".
And then, also a public bike repair pit-stop:
Hopefully we will never need it, but definitely something to keep in mind!  I think I remember which intersection it was located at.  Hmm....
And not far away from that, was this signage.  These treatments seem to casual around here:
And last one - my jaw literally dropped when I saw this in a local magazine:
Unbelievable!!!  We are definitely out of the league here!

No comments: