Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Bring Charlie to work" Day

I decided to take Charlie out to the golf club yesterday.  Surprisingly, he did very well at the driving range. He was patiently watching Mommy:
Thankfully, it was warming up nicely so off we went onto the golf course!
Here's Charlie in the shade while waiting for Mommy to tee off on hole #2:
He seems happy...
But unfortunately, the fun only lasted 2 1/2 holes.  While approaching my golf ball on the 3rd hole fairway, Charlie started fussing.  So, I decided to head back to the club house, trying not to distract the other golfers on the golf course!  By the time we approached the club house, Charlie finally fell asleep.  So I thought I'd try to practice some more.  But once I stopped pushing the stroller, Charlie would wake up. So we decided it was:
 Puff-puff time!
Although, I think Charlie was actually eyeing my burger.
Well, despite the fussing and crying, I think we did pretty well for our first time at the club.  Hopefully there will be more trips and Mommy will need to remember to bring the baby sunscreen next time!

No comments: