Monday, January 7, 2013

You know you're a mom when...

... when you have to actually make playdoh for your son's class!  Again, Graham loves to help:
I hope it turns out ok for tomorrow class.  The kids are counting on us!
When I mixed all the ingredients up, it was so sticky!  So I added quite a bit of extra flour. Hopefully it won't be too dry when they do play with it tomorrow.
Graham is so excited about his new backpack.  Well, it's not exactly new.  We have to thank the Steel family for a nice hand-me-down. :-)
I hope he will actually carry it to school tomorrow!
And eventually, we'll have him potty-trained too.  Graham definitely need lessons on learning how to put his new underwear on:
On Saturday alone, we had 3 accidents but also 3 successful tries on the potty.  Graham was rewarded with a lot of chocolate that day!  Thankfully, he's a lot better at letting us brush his teeth lately.

No comments: