Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pregnancy Update - 26 weeks

Here I am... at 26 weeks!
I have finally accepted the fact that I am bigger than when Graham was in my belly at this same time.  That seems to work quite well in my own mind.  My back and hips do hurt occasionally after being out in the yard or playing golf, but laying down on the floor and letting my hips readjust themselves seem to work quite well!
We had a doctor's visit a couple of weeks ago and we had brought Graham with us.  I wish I had our camera with us because Graham gave the doc a nice big hug and even said "Have a nice weekend" when he left the room!  The other neat thing about the visit was we were all able to listen to the baby's heartbeat AND my heartbeat at the same time!  It was 2 heartbeats for every one of mine. Very cool!
There will be another doctor's visit next week and I'll also be doing the glucose test then. I hope I pass the 1-hour test.  Otherwise, I need to go back and do the 3-hour test like I did when Graham was in my belly. Wish me luck!

No comments: