Friday, May 11, 2012

Graham's new toddler bed/room

Graham started to climb out of his crib about a week and a half ago and since then, he has been spending almost every night in our bed!  Now I really wished we had a king-size bed.  It's difficult at times when Graham takes up most of the bed and I'm trying to keep my belly from falling over the side!

So last weekend, we decided to buy a new toddler bed and we made the guest room into Graham's new bedroom.  And as usual, Graham was Mommy's little helper:

Graham enjoyed playing on his new rug:
We also got some cubes to put all of Graham's books together.  
Graham was so excited about getting his books in it!
Now if we can only get him to sleep in his new bed!  He still prefers to be in his crib at night.  Today, we did attempt to take a nap in his new room.  I turned on some lullabies and while Graham played on the floor, I ended up falling asleep!  And when I finally woke up, Graham was fast asleep on the floor too!
I suppose if anything, we're getting closer to the bed!

The other milestone lately was Graham taking his diaper off while playing at home.  He just didn't want to wear it!  He said he wanted to be like ducky in the library book "No more diapers for Ducky"!
I suppose that's a good sign for potty-training but he hasn't really used his potty much at all lately.  And he's back to being alright to wearing diapers again.  Too strange!

No comments: