Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graham is 23 months old (2 weeks ago!)

Looks like I'm getting really bad about these monthly updates for Graham!  Well... I think after his 2nd birthday, I'll just be doing it every 6 months instead :-)
So let's see, what's new with Graham?
We've switched him to forward facing on his carseat now:
I obviously took this picture on one of his grumpy days!

We're still "somewhat" potty training... although the potty really just sits all alone by the corner in the kitchen now:
Graham loves to pretend that he's vacuuming with his corn-popper:
He even tries to turn it on and off by stepping on it:
And funny enough, he started playing with all his old toys!  He loves sitting in his old swing:
As you can see, he even made me tuck him in with his blankie!
He loves his old Jumperoo:
Except this time he doesn't actually fall asleep in it anymore!
And he can now climb in and out of his old walker:
And speaking of climb, he can now climb out of his own crib!  Last night, he woke up at around midnight and after rocking him for awhile, I put him back into his crib.  He was not happy about it at all!  I decided to leave him there anyhow and went to use the loo.  Even before I was done, he was already in our bedroom with his blankie saying "I want lay down next to Mommy"!

Here are some other phrases recently:
- " Oh my gosh!"
- "I want to go on airplane"
- "Daddy go to China" - since one of his cartoon characters on DVD goes to China
- "I need..."
- "Mommy find it please"
- "Wait for me", "Be right back"
- "Perfect!"
And his favorite - "What's this??? What's this?"

Less than 3 more weeks and our little boy is going to be 2 years old!

No comments: