Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day never fails with nice cards from my two favorite boys and some chocolate :-)  And this year, Daddy is starting Mommy on a new project - a family/picture tree!  I wonder when I'll be able to get to this!  
After some pancakes, we spent the rest of the morning in the yard.  We finally bought some new shrubs to replace the ones that died last summer.  We will definitely need to water these more this summer!
And the tomatoes and lettuces are doing great.  I had to add 6ft stakes to the tomatoes. They are just getting so big!
And Graham loves helping in the yard, especially when it comes to watering the lawn (or everything else!):

Later in the afternoon, we decided to check out Rooster Days in Broken Arrow.  The rides were a bit quick for Graham so we opted out on those.  We did find a little fishing game that he could play - especially when it's "fish until you win"!
Daddy caught the first fish too quickly so I had him throw it back and let Graham fish a little more. That definitely made Graham very happy.  We definitely got our money's worth out of this game!
And now: "Hmm... which one do I want?"
Mr. Turtle, of course!
It was very cute watching Graham cuddle with Mr. Turtle the rest of the day.
Before leaving, we decided to have some funnel cake.  YUMMY in my TUMMY!!! :-D

No comments: